Level I Tavor Operator
Training Prerequisite: none
Maximum 12 participants per class
This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems.
The bullpup design is advantageous as well as unique but requires some additional training to effectively employ the system under stress. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community.
*This course may require some moderate physical activity.
Core topics that will be covered include:
- Function of the Tavor system
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Shooting from various positions
- Malfunction clearance
- Near and far target engagements
- Turns and pivots
*For any additional questions or concerns, contact us directly at 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor® SAR/X95 Operator Course.
Registration Fee: $500.00
This fee covers the cost of the course only. The participant is responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals, firearms, ammunition, and gear required.
Registration Form: Click here to fill out our application.
- A Background Check is required with registration.
- Use SentryLink National Criminal Background Check to obtain your report.
- Once the report is complete and you have reviewed it for accuracy, forward it to MarcyG@iwi.us by using the share button on the report.
The background check requirement will be waived if the applicant can provide a copy of their concealed carry permit, issued by their home state, along with a copy of their driver's license OR a copy of their law enforcement credentials and their state issued driver's license.