Level II Tavor Operator
Training Prerequisite: Level One: Tavor Operator
Maximum 12 participants per class
Core topics that will be covered include:
This course is designed to build upon fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems from the original course and enhance the user’s ability to employ the system.
After reviewing marksmanship and the manual of arms, the shooter will be instructed on additional techniques required for a multitude of situations. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community.
* This course will require physical activity to include running and rapid assumption of positions. Please disclose any medical conditions which may preclude your participation from certain events.
- Confirmation of zero
- Review of basic manipulations
- Transitions on the move
- Shooting on the move
- Shooting from behind cover
- Movement into positions
- Stress drills
- Timed drills
- Long range engagements
*For any additional questions or concerns, contact us directly at 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor® SAR/X95 Operator Course.
Registration Fee: $500.00
This fee covers the cost of the course only. The participant is responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals, firearms, ammunition, and gear required.
Registration Form: Click here to fill out our application.
- A Background Check is required with registration.
- Use SentryLink National Criminal Background Check to obtain your report.
- Once the report is complete and you have reviewed it for accuracy, forward it to MarcyG@iwi.us by using the share button on the report.
*The background check requirement will be waived if the applicant can provide a copy of their concealed carry permit, issued by their home state, along with a copy of their driver's license OR a copy of their law enforcement credentials and their state issued driver's license.