Level III Tavor Operator
Training Prerequisites: Level I Tavor Operator & Level II Tavor Operator
Maximum 12 participants per class
This course is designed to challenge the student to apply fundamentals in a variety of less than ideal shooting scenarios. After a brief review of the previous courses, students will work on tasks not frequently addressed in other training courses, particularly in regards to the Tavor system. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community.
*This course will require physical activity to include running and rapid assumption of positions. Please disclose any medical conditions which may preclude your participation from certain events. Students must show proficiency and safe weapons management to participate in all aspects of the course.
Core topics that will be covered include:
- Confirmation of zero
- Review of basic manipulations
- Unusual shooting positions/braced firing positions
- Movement from cover to cover
- Shooting from the primary and support side
- Low light shooting/use of white light with cover
- One handed shooting
- Reloads and malfunction clearances with one hand
- Shooting from a vehicle
- Long range engagements from multiple supported positions
*For any additional questions or concerns, contact us directly at 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor® SAR/X95 Operator Course.
Registration Fee: $500.00
*This fee covers the cost of the course only. The participant is responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals, firearms, ammunition, and gear required.
Registration Form: Click here to fill out our application.
*The background check requirement will be waived if the applicant can provide a copy of their concealed carry permit, issued by their home state, along with a copy of their driver's license OR a copy of their law enforcement credentials and their state issued driver's license.
- A Background Check is required with registration.
- Use SentryLink National Criminal Background Check to obtain your report.
- Once the report is complete and you have reviewed it for accuracy, forward it to MarcyG@iwi.us by using the share button on the report.
To Be Determined