- The T*Grip follows the contour of the front hand stop lip. This prevents the index or middle finger from getting “pinched” in the gap between the lip and the grip.
- The T*Grip’s patent pending ergonomic design (i.e. side swells) gives you positive control of the Tavor so that you can better drive the gun. The design prevents unwanted rotation of the Tavor which can be found on circular vertical grips.
- The T*Grip’s slight inward angle adds less chance of catching on clothing and gear.
- 3.5” long – shorter than most vertical grips keeping it low profile.
- Fits on any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Contains a AA and CR123 battery compartment.
- Made of a proprietary blend of polymer composite material with a two bolt attachment giving it extra strength.
- 3/32 hex key needed, not included
- The T*Grip is designed & manufactured in the USA by a veteran owned company.
Will work with your Tavor SAR, Tavor 7 and all Galil ACE rifles.
For the Tavor® SAR you will need the Tavor® SAR Polymer Forearm Picatinny Rail.
Out of stock