Ron Grobman is the founder and lead instructor of Tactical Fitness Austin. At the age of 16, he became the youngest certified Krav Maga instructor in the United States. Since then, he’s advanced to the rank of 1st Sgt. in the Israel Defense Forces and served in the IDF Special Forces Reconnaissance Battalion as a sniper.
His expertise is in Tactical Firearms Instruction, Krav Maga Instruction, Fitness Training, Security Consulting, Team Building, and Combat Preparedness Training.
Ron’s certifications include:
- IDF Sniper
- Krav Maga Instructor – Wingate Institute
- Civilian & Close Protection Krav Maga Instructor – Gabi Noah International Krav Maga
- Krav Maga Instructor, Phase A&B – Krav Maga Worldwide
- Pistol and Personal Defense in the Home Instructor – National Rifle Association
- License to Carry Handgun Instructor – Texas Department of Public Safety
- W.I.T.S. Personal Trainer – World Instructor Training Schools
“My experience with IWI’s weapons has been direct from my service in the IDF. I know for a fact that the weapons perform no matter what; rain, mud, snow, heat or cold. ”