IWI US Inc., located in Middletown PA, is looking for motivated and reliable assembly line workers to add to our team. Candidates must have strong attendance, willingness to learn and a positive attitude. Candidates will be expected to perform their duties with a high focus on quality, safety and productivity.
- Use of tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
IWI US Inc. offers competitive benefits:
- Paid Time Off
Starting wage: $13.50/hr
All interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IWI US is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and a drug test.