IWI US Inc., located in Middletown, Pennsylvania, is looking for motivated and reliable assembly line workers to add to our team. Candidates must have strong attendance, willingness to learn and a positive attitude. Candidates will be expected to perform their duties with a high focus on quality, safety and productivity.
- Use of tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents, such as verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other member of the line or group in order to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify and defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent hand-eye
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be U.S. Citizen.
IWI US Inc., offers competitive benefits:
- Paid Time Off
Starting wage: $13.50/hr
All interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IWI US is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and a drug test.