At IWI US, a firearms manufacturer located in Middletown, PA, believe that our employees are our greatest asset. As the Human Resource Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that we continue to encourage, support and retain our employees. You’ll be responsible for the full scope of Human Resources (HR) activities, including hiring and staffing, training and development and compensation and benefits. You’ll also manage various HR projects, communicate employment laws and regulations, and maintain a union-free work environment. If you’re looking for a great career with a dynamic company, join us at IWI US.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and perseveration of human capital.
- Nurture of positive working environment.
- Oversee and management a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Managing benefit websites for new employees.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effective manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Five to seven years’ experience.
- Microsoft Office applications knowledge.
Salary: $65,000-$70,000, based on experience
IWI US Inc. offers competitive benefits:
- Paid Time Off
All interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com.
IWI US is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and a drug test.