Location: Central PA (Middletown)
- Communicating with customers in a pleasant manner via the phone, email and/or other media to answer questions, resolve issues, and assist with orders and returns.
- Display knowledge in firearms and accessories.
- Registering and processing customer complaints, repair orders, and customer requested work in appropriate locations.
- Shipping customer returns and orders, assisting in preparation and shipping for IWI US. Inc. shows and other ventures. May be required to attend shows as well.
- Maintain documents and logs regarding customer complaints, repair orders, and customer requested work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office applications
- Product and market knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be comfortable handling small arms
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- High School Diploma/equivalent or 2 year degree
- Able to push, pull, sit, stand, and bend up to 8 hours per day
- Overtime as required to meet project goals
Job Type: Full-time
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this position.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check.