IWI US, Inc. is a small weapons manufacturer currently located in Middletown, PA.
We are seeking an organized and independent Staff Accountant to join our growing team. The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other accounting staff and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen & must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform Accounts Payable function, including the issuance of check payments and posting to General Ledger
- Ensure accuracy of account and department coding for invoices
- Perform detailed accounts receivable reconciliations and analyses, prepare journal entries
- Responsible for collection and follow-up on clients’ payments
- Review A/R aging reports to monitor delinquent accounts and determine the best course of action moving forward
- Record daily bank transactions and bank reconciliations
- Employee expense reports
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Reconcile company’s credit card and post transactions to general ledger
- Assist in external audits and annual budget process
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Full time position
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of related experience in general accounting
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with automated general ledger systems
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
This position is Full time, M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Benefits include vacation, holiday, health, vision and dental insurance, with an optional 401K.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com