IWI US Inc., located in Middletown, Pennsylvania, is looking for a motivated and reliable warehouse worker to add to our team. Candidates must have strong attendance, willingness to learn and a positive attitude. Candidates will be expected to perform their duties with a high focus on quality, safety and productivity.
- Assisting shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking merchandise.
- Prepares orders by processing request and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing order in delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on rack, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be U.S. Citizen.
IWI US Inc. offers competitive benefits:
- Paid Time Off
Starting wage: $13.50/hr
All interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IWI US is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and a drug test.