IWI would like to thank those who serve us everyday by selling directly to you. The Public Service Professionals (PSP) program is designed to provide a 25% off MSRP discount on all IWI firearms for those qualified members in the following fields:
- Law enforcement; retired, current or reserve
- Corrections, parole, or probation officer
- Federal agents; current or retired
- Military Personnel; retired, current or reserve
- Firefighters; current, volunteer, or reserve
Qualified individuals must provide proof of their affiliation by supplying one of the following accepted credentials:
- Current law enforcement commission card and or badge
- Current retired law enforcement credentials
- Letter on official agency letterhead stating the officer is retired from the agency
- Federal agencies cannot copy their credentials so they may use a copy of official federal agent business card sent via federal agency e-mail
- Copy of Common Access Card (CAC) designating service and status
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
View the complete discounted price list here.
For any questions or additional information, please email PSPsales@iwi.us.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please register below.
For more information please contact one of our LE distributors listed here.
*Additional bonus! Anyone who qualifies for this program and purchases a weapon, will receive $100 off any IWI Academy Tavor Operator Course. Learn more at IWI Academy.us.