IWI would like to thank those who serve us every day by selling directly to you. The Public Service Professionals (PSP) program is designed to provide a 20% off MSRP discount on all currently available IWI US firearms and conversion kits for those qualified members in the following fields:
- U.S. Law enforcement; retired, current, or reserve
- U.S. Corrections, parole, or probation officer
- U.S. Federal agents; current, or retired
- U.S. Military Personnel; retired, current, or reserve
- Firefighters; current, volunteer, reserve or retired
- Armed Security Officers
Weapons offered here are only available in single quantities only. If a second weapon is purchased it must be different than the first, otherwise your purchase may be canceled.
Qualified individuals must provide proof of their affiliation by supplying one of the following accepted credentials:
- Current law enforcement commission card and or badge
- Current retired law enforcement credentials
- Retired military must provide a DD214 with a retired status or retired ID
- Letter on official agency letterhead stating the officer is retired from the agency
- Federal agencies cannot copy their credentials so they may use a copy of official federal agent business card sent via federal agency e-mail
- Proof of military current duty station, reserve status, or national guard status which may include current orders or a redacted LES
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Armed security officers: Must supply a company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card, then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions apply when purchasing a weapon through this program.
NOTICE: ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST HAVE A CURRENT SIGNED COPY OF THE FFL ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION TO BE ACCEPTED. IF THE FFL WILL NOT PROVIDE THE COPY OF THE FFL, THE ORDER WILL NOT BE COMPLETED. PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR FFL OF THIS WHEN OBTAINING A COPY.
For any questions or additional information, please email PSPsales@iwi.us.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please register below.
For more information please contact one of our LE distributors listed here.
*Additional bonus! Anyone who qualifies for this program and purchases a weapon, will receive $100 off any IWI Academy Tavor Operator Course. Mention you bought an item through this program when you sign up at IWI Academy.us.